Become a Panua Partner and help change lives.
So little can do so much!
Susan N. before Panua and at her 2016 Panua graduation
Become a Youth Partner!
- $365/year contribution for 3 years ($32/month, $1,095 total)
- Build a relationship with a specific youth by exchanging letters 2-3 times/year
- Pray regularly for your youth and his/her dependents
- Receive annual report card updates on your youth
Become a Business Partner!
- One-time gift of $500 (or $42/month for 12 months)
- Provides business start-up kits for the Panua youth (equipment and supplies to help them open their own business in fields such as tailoring, welding, hairdressing, farming and more)
- Provides business training to prepare them for launching their businesses
- Supports ongoing mentoring and counseling for continued success
Become a Program Partner!
- Give a financial gift of any amount
- Help build community business partnerships which provide internships and jobs for Panua youth
- Help fund program sustainability and growth initiatives in Kenya
- Help create an alumni network to encourage continued involvement of past graduates – this includes social/networking events to continue the community spirit created during their time in Panua, development of graduates as mentors for the current class, and continued business and personal counseling for the post-graduates
Choose the level of involvement that works for you, your family or your small group. Any level of participation makes a difference!